1 euro coin
The 1-euro coin is a euro coin with a value of one euro. It is made of two alloys: the inner part of cupronickel, the outer part of nickel... Wikipedia
- Value: 1 euro
- Mass: 7.5 g
- Diameter: 23.25 mm
- Thickness: 2.33 mm
- Edge: Alternating segments, three smooth, three finely ribbed
- Composition: Outer segment: nickel brass, Inner segment: three layers: copper-nickel, nickel and copper-nickel.
- Years of minting: 2002–present (from 1999 only for France, Finland, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands, from 2001 only for Monaco)
- Design: 26 variations, see below.
- Designer: Various
- Design date: Various
- Design: Map of Europe with the denomination shown in Latin characters
- Designer: Luc Luycx
- Design date: 2007
- Data source: DuckDuckGo